Moffett Center, Room 105
Fax: (607) 753-4226
Bonni Hodges (Chair), Sarah C. Beshers, Laura Campbell, Kathryn Coffey, Jena N. Curtis, Joseph F. Governali, John Leary, Corey Ryon, Alan Sofalvi, Tony Trunfio, Donna M. Videto, Ben Wodi
For a listing of adjunct faculty see the Faculty and Administration section.
Bachelor of Science in Community Health
Bachelor of Science in Education in Health Education
Bachelor of Science in Human Service Studies (2+2 Capping Program)
Human Service Studies Capping Program
College Health Promotion and Prevention Services
Health Care Administration and Planning
The health programs at Cortland provide majors with professional preparation experiences designed to help students develop skills and background required for positions in a variety of health professions and for admission into advanced degree programs.
Health Department graduates work in a wide range of health and educational settings, including county health departments, hospitals and other health care facilities, community health organizations, corporate and private wellness facilities, environmental agencies, schools and universities.
The department combines academic course work with out-of-class experiences that provide direct contact with health and education professionals. Such experiences include a well-developed internship program and independent study opportunities.
- Internships and independent study
- Health Science honorary: chapter of Eta Sigma Gamma
- Study abroad in London, Belize, Australia and Africa
- Course work with integrated technology and computers
- Variety of concentrations
- Degree requirements listed in this catalog apply to the majors offered by this department.
- Liberal Arts Requirements: 60 credit hours